Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the grizz is gone :( I am selling my other baby.... My 3/4 ton Chevrolet. It is a 2001 Black 2500hd, 4x4, reg. cab, long bed, 6.0 liter 300 h.p. v8, and a 5 speed manual transmission. LS trim, power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, CD, keyless entry, telescoping mirrors, cab lights, G80 locking rear diff. I only needed it to haul the atv trailer on our occasional rides, I no-longer need the burden of the payment, nor the poor fuel economy, (I am buying a small 4 cylinder car for my daily commute). It is a very sharp truck, (pics to come soon). I have installed billet grill inserts, tinted glass, dual exhaust w/ chrome tips, black-outs (all corners), brand new 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's 2600 miles ago, on the polished aluminum 16" wheels. I am planning on adding a "Line-x" spray-in bedliner in the next couple of days. Mileage is just over 90k, A/C is ice cold... everything works great! The Vortec 6000/ 5 speed manual trans/ floor shift transfer case combo will last a very, very long time. Asking price is $15,250 obo. $1650 below n.a.d.a. book value of $16,900 as confirmed here... http://www.nadaguides.com/uv/viewresults.aspx?LI=1-11-1-2031-0-0-0&Lnk=1&wSec=11&wPr=1&wPg=2032

without even being able to list some equipment (cab lights, locking rear, etc.) let me know if interested either with a post here or a call to (816) 244-9338

Thanks everyone,
Clint

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Man its kind of a shame you are selling all your things, sounds like one **** of a nice truck.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is now listed in the truck trader and on their website at $14,999. It will make the next owner very happy!

B.T.W. Delivery can be arranged...........
thank you all!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts