Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this epi clutch kit part# We391030 for my grizzly with the big tires 26" itp mud lights. The guy told me they where out of the big tire clutch kits but he said he'd look and he came back with this one part# We391030 So anyways i bought it took it home and was thinking about this a week ago i looked at this kit and it looked like it had more in it like an extra big spring and the weights looked thicker. I got a big blue spring 5 little red springs and weights that measure .650 thick with my dial indicater. Does anyone know about these kits and could you tell me if what i got is right. please help im lost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted to know that if this clutch kit is for the big tires or the one for stock tires i told them that i was going bigger tires yet next year 28' or larger and the big bore kit and the rapter cam. So i need the clutch kit that will perform the best. but i think they screwed me because last week i looked at this same kit and the weights looked thicker. and i thought there was another big spring that was red.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.