Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this site, just want you all to know that I'm very impressed with everything I've seen so far. I'm buying a new 660 Grizzly (Camo). This Monday! also buying new big wheel kit. So I'm selling the factor wheels/tires. Zero miles.... If some one is interested let me know.. Make offer...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome to the site Firelab, sorry I am not interested in your tires/wheels, kinda of expensive for shipping to the great white north. Anyways, this is a great site with lots of info and great people! Enjoy.......Irv

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone out there knows someone looking for some new stock tires/wheels, send them my way....

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Somebody on this site was looking for black wheels a month or two ago but not tires. I have 2 sets myself.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I was looking for a set. But the money people can get for them was too much for me. I sold my spacers and plan to get another set of ITP wheels. My spacer money plus the money I was going to spend on stock black rims was the same price for new ITP wheels.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey WackoTX, I have A set of brand new tires and wheels that came stock on mine ( 04 ) I'm willing to part with for the right price.
Make me an offer. We live close enough, besides my Deer lease is in Gatesville, I go through Waco almost weekly now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Firelab do you still have those tires and wheels? I would be interrested for the right price...How much do you want for them? i dont know where to start the offering on stockers..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts