Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at aftermarket parts on EBAY for my Grizzly and found this 2 inch lift kit for $135.00!

It lifts the front and rear of the grizzly!

I wanted to if this one is a scam or rip off!

It has free shipping with it!

Does this sound good or not?

Xtreme Products has again created a winner. The new Yamaha 2” lift systems are a must have for the serious rider. Xtreme Products’ lift system completely changes the way the suspension works, relocating the suspension attachment points to completely revamp the bike. You get a firmer more stable ride and handling is greatly improved. The bike's payload capacity is greatly increased allowing you to carry more gear for work and play. More feed, more tools, more of what you need.

All parts are 3/16 laser cut cold roll steel for that perfect fit and zinc plated for durability. Includes lifts for front and rear of bike. Precision design and engineering insures a perfect fit and all components are individually bagged for each wheel making for quick and easy installation. If you own a Yamaha ATV and want to step up to the next level, step up with a Yamaha lift system from Xtreme Products.
CNC machined aluminum coil spacers.

Components zinc plated for durability.

System design stabilizes and improves ride.

Consists of front and rear lift components.

Dramatically increases payload capacity.

All components individually bagged for each wheel.

Quick and easy installation.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Somewhere in the form here already is a post regarding this product. I have it installed but it only gave me about 1" more clearance. The rest of the add is true and it is a solid product. I would install it on a new machine again.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Is that the kit that basically lowers your shock mount? If so, it looks like a solid kit but like DK said, you only gain about an inch.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will probably pass that lift kit up.

I don't need it.

It will just be something extra and will cost more money.

·
Registered
11 Posts
that is steep for a lift. you can make your own if you have a drill, grinder, and a hacksaw. the front is all you need to make a lift for, the rear requires taking off the rear tires and then take the 2 bolts out of the hub, flip it and reassemble.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
There was also discussion about flipping the rear hubs on another thread and I believe the general conclusion was that it is not a good idea but I don't remember why.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
It puts too much strain on everything for only 1/2 an inch gain in GC, check out www.grizzhopper.com Gary in there has a decent write up about it........Irv

1 - 7 of 7 Posts