Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been gone awhile folks and out of internet access. I've got lots to read to catch up on, but thought I'd send out some pics.

Had two a week vacation and spent it finishing up the sea wall project at the lake house in alabama. the Grizz "again" proved itself invaluable. I eaven overheard the Ol'lady comenting on how glad she was (santa) she got it for me. It made a lot of hard work much easier.

I did manage to mix a fair amount of pleasure into the trip. aside from labor miles, I placed about 35 miles in trail rides. Prire to the work I adjusted the shocks to 3 in front and 4 at the rear. Dam did I like the difference in the trail ride as well.

Any was here are some shots of the Sea Wall project. Not too many include the grizz.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmm, photo did not load.

This shot is still in the grading stage.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops guess it did.

I've got a pump feeding lake water into the sprinkler system I installed. dam I hate digging ditches...lol

Trust me I belive "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

Its a 2000 Waverunner 1200, Whith my fat ass I've seen 54 mph on the water.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about some of the southern spring time comfert....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try again on the southern sprin pics

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob I swear I'm not tring to eat up space....lol

Another shot of spring in Alabama...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grading and irrigation systems done......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a COLD beer in my hand, and those are Grizzly tracks....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Used that Grizz to drag railroad ties, Haul sod (load after load) about 5 pallets worth down a fair grade....

Here's a few shots of the "compleated" project.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still gota finish setting the marbel around the swing and pier entrance, seems like your never done......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know this is not a "land scaping" forum but I can not discribe how much my grizzly saved my back on this project. I've said it befor.... This thing just does not stop impressing me with its power and usefullness. It shurly saved my back (ass) many times.

Just a couple more, from the lake...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My buddy Randy and I getting ready for Memorial Day...

We hang a new flag each year. Its about 700 yrds from the nearest shore. I'm thinking the Grizz woulden't make it

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No offence to all my brothers abroad but....

God Bless America !!!!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
That sure looks like a special place you have there 05BG. Great photos as well.

No offence taken on the GBA, we have ANZAC DAY this week-end, it is a special time for Australians so I know where you guys are coming from.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Awesome looking home and property 05BLKGRIZZ!! you should be very proud! It looks like you take pride in your work and it shows! Glad the grizz is still amazing you, i know what little time i've had on mine has impressed the **** out of me! Just wish all the other poor folks not driving Grizzly's knew what they were missing LOL...Take Care.........Irv

1 - 20 of 22 Posts