Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whats coming out for a 2007 GRIZZLY?And would anyone know what the production numbers are for the 02 silver tip grizzly's.I have heard there are not many.This one here has fully polished skid plates,front bumper cover and A-arm guards.It has27"XTR's on ITP wheeks,yamaha shock covers,yamaha rear bumper and windshield.I had a piece of stainless made up to go around the muffler as I'm sure you know the turn brown and added a 2" stainless tip.It has the carbon fiber look a like engine covers,the newer style gas cap that you cant over tighten and front brake res cover.I have also just added the reverse overide switch ,that should come in handy!I can't forget it has hot grips and a warn winch and snow plow.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
welcome sean cant help with the numbers. nice machine

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Bobmmor my guess is ITP typr 7 rims and 27" mudlight XTR's????

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great looking quad sean and welcome to the site. Where about's is Codrington Ont? Never heard of that place before? We need some more pics of that beauty, I like the looks of your front and rear bumper, are those Yamaha pieces? I don't know the numbers on those silver ones but I don't think very many of them were made? Yamaha doesn't release any new model info until mid June or so......Irv

I am guessing 26" tire size? Or maybe your grizz has a lift kit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I have had it dirty!It let me down a couple times,as I had it sunk so bad the clutch took on water and it wasnt that deep.I have replaced the clutch housing gasket and it seems more water tight now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man, that is one sweet lookin' ride. Best color that I've seen!! Good lookin' wheels and tires, sweet bumpers, good lookin' mow chine!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rumor has it the 2007 Grizz is the 700 fuel injected motor. This is from a Yamaha rep.....shhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
78 Posts
is that the same as my 2002 silver LE? your silver looks a little lighter than mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts