Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's time to let her go... places to ride are all gone, no reason to keep making payments. As you can see in the post, it is a blue 2004 grizzly 660 w/ approx. 160 miles, yes just 160 miles! I've owned it a year and those 160 miles came in the first 4 or 5 months. If you look way back you will see a post where it came front over and bent the front rack and bumper, all cosmetic damage, nothing serious... rides perfect! I had no intentions on fixing the damage because it effects nothing as far as performance goes. It has 26" mud lites, a 2000 lb. winch, and a snorkel implemented with the stock airbox lid (to avoid any water vapors from entering and choking up the engine, it works!). Asking price is $5,250 obo. call about details (816) 244-9338. Thanx, Clint.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Places to ride are all gone?

Did they suddenly develope your whole area and put up malls and parking lots?

Jim

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but a friend who had a huge farm, sold it. That sucked. Then we found out that our other spot was conservation land..... whoops!

P.S. Anyone interested, need not worry much about my location.... if the offer is right, I will work with you on delevering it to you! Thanx -Clint

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
That's a real shame Clint.

Sad to see you getting off the Grizz mate.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts