Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has those tirers, Do they work good? those the Bike have enough power to turn those 28" with the 2" padels

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Bullit01, welcome to the site. I think if you want some real info on them you should visit www.highlifter.com and go to the tire section. I have read lots on there about them. Good Luck........Irv

·
Registered
152 Posts
They are good mud tires but they will bust a CV joint in a instant. I would not use them with stock axles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine aren't EDL's, mine are TDL/ATV! I don't have a clutch kit, and as far as having enough power to turn them, I do, BUT I am sure I am missing the "torque" at the bottom end with these tires. In low range though, it feels like I have plenty of power, BUT I haven't had a chance to really test them in any mud/deep snow/or steep terrain. It is so dry here in these parts, that I can't even get them to bite enough to even try to pull a wheelie! I simply spin on top of the hard, dry ground!
I talked to my local Yammy dealer and they are in the development stage on thier own clutch kit/clutch set-up. They would install an after market clutch kit for me if I brought one in to them, BUT I'm going to wait and see what they come up with for a clutch set-up for it!!
I sent you a PM, by the way, with the pic. of my bike and tires!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Share the pics TRnCO! Don't you know we need pics on here! LOL. If you don't mind I would like to see them too..........Irv

·
Registered
26 Posts
Irv, I just sent him the same pic. as I posted in the "suspension" forum when I was having my brake issue!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts