Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got finished holidays and i finally got the chance to put some serious miles on the Grizz! My young lad must have left the key turned on for about 6hrs so my hours meter is at 35hrs now! Doesn't really match the KM's but what can you do? It still impresses the H out of me! This quad is awesome in stock form and i can only imagine what it would be like with some after market tires and rims etc. My bro in law and i found a big ole mud hole and the grizz performed like a champ, it took a little effort but i didn't need the hook! His Polaris did and was he disappointed! We rode some pretty rough terrain with large rocky hills and very little terrain to open her up. We did a couple of night rides and a bat tried to take a bite out of the grizz but you know who won that one? Just glad it hit my handle bars and not me! Anyways i just thought i would share my story and let you guys/gals know that the Grizz is an awesome bike and thanks for helping me choose one for my first quad!...Irv

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Glad to hear that you enjoy it so much!! I will be putting some more miles on mine come mid September when I go to Moab :)

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Good to hear you are getting into it Irv, I agree mate these machines are the best fun.

Cheeers Noel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts