Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I just had the greatest fun I've had in years......

The Nhulunbuy Mud Bog 2005. We only had 7 cars and 5 senior quads plus a few kids, but what an absolute blast.

And I won. The Grizz was unstoppable I was air bourne, up to my nuts in mud and water and the Blue Meanie just kept thumpin. I even picked up 50 bucks for my trouble. I still can't get over the slop the Grizz went through........A1.

Here is a pick of me (on the left) and a mate Grub, he is the lad who put me onto the Grizzly's. Grub came second (go the Grizzly's) we also had a Polaris 600, a Bomadier and a Big Bear.

I can't wait for the next one, but I think it is a year away.

I will post a couple more pics ( we could not get inside the wire so they are not that flash but you get the idea).

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is me with the winners envelope....

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here I am in action

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is Grub winning one of his races

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chasing

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up close and personal

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last one, off and racing

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One more

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
haha, that 50 bucks should just about buy enough soap to clean you guys up!

great picks.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Great pics and good job looks like it was alot of fun.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey to go Interceptor!! I knew the grizz would work great! Looks like you did it on stock tires as well? Was there much whining from the Pull your Arse and the Bomb??........Irv

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes.... definately the most fun I have had without being arrested...

By the time I had it clean I had gone through 4 rum cans, 1/2 a litre of ct18 and a 1/2 a can of CRC 2-26 (in about 2.5 hours). Irv, the boys on the "pull your arse" and "bomb" were pretty good we all had a great day and there was only 5 seconds between 1st and 2nd then 1.5 seconds from 2nd to fifth.

I had a look over the rig this afternoon and I managed to get it pretty clean considering.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah mate,

We are on a huge Bauxite deposit here, there is nothing else here except the mine, refinery and a small town of 3500 people. And red dust as far as you can go it is every where, except for the beautiful white beaches.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hmmmmm, That last pic, loose the wire and a little graphic work and we might just have the pic for the shirt....

Looks like you mates had a blast...... Go Grizz.....!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts