Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they look a little different in terms of the holes and such, but are the rims the same offset and 4/110. Also I'm wondering if the outer lip is rolled like the stock grizzly wheel.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What about Rhino wheels do they fit? Just trying to expand my search of black stock wheels for the Grizz. there's a kodiak set on ebay for cheap, but I don't want to get screwed by buying the wrong thing.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I believe the 4/110 is the lug pattern. I don't know about the off-set, but I would be willing to spend your money on them to prove they are the same.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
What are friends for if you can't trust them with your wife, money or quad.
Maybe that's why I don't have any friends. Ya, that's the reason.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
doo the grizz and kodiak hub part nunbers are differant thought if thay were the same hub that would help with pattern cant help you there.bob

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Starky.

Thanks Bob. I'm gonna hold out for Grizz rims or just go aftermarket. Depends if I get a bonus at work or not!

·
Registered
4 Posts
kodiak&grizzly irs rims will enterchange ,the kodiak 'black'rims are steel the grizzly is alm. they are quite a bit heaver.be sure there from a 2005 or newer kodiak cause its the 1st.year kodiak made irs and the offset is the same as irs grizzlys good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts