1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
i hope not,i got way too many miles left on this one,lol

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'd put my money on a Grizz 700 with EFI and redesigned suspension. Platform sharing is the name of the game. Just like they did with the raptor and grizz in the past. It's how they keep the costs lower than that of say the new Bombardier.

·
Registered
33 Posts
well the guys at the dealership that i do my business at said in 2007 it will be a grizzly 700 EFI. i just put stuff into mine, but i would really consider trading it in on one. maybe......

·
Registered
462 Posts
you will lose to much on a trade in if its stock,,,,if its got aftermarket parts,they will eat you alive to where it would be insane to do it

unfortunatly ATV's resale value is horible

·
Registered
701 Posts
At least ATV's are easy to sell in the wantads. For what we put them through, I think hold value pretty good. Trade ins will kill ya though. When the new Grizz comes out, I'll wait for a minimum of a full year before I thought about one. So maybe a 2008 model. After 3 years on my Grizz, I'll be ready for a change.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Yea have to agree here think I will wait a year at least maybe two before I think about getting a new EFI Grizz, although can't wait to see them.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Your dealer is just guessing but it's probably a pretty safe bet. Yamaha has to keep up with the big boys or they are going to lose their ass. Why would anybody want to buy a 660 Grizzly when all the other dealers have 700-800s with EFI for about the same price.
I would bet money that it will be a 686 with EFI.
Maybe if they change the POS front bumper and beef up the rail on the rear rack I would consider it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts