Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
I was just debating if I should go put my plow back on, or wait and see just how much we will be getting. The Weather Channel isn't to accurate, they said 1" accumilation and it's almost 2" now and still coming down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a new plan. Motorsports International has them in stock. I'm picking up the mounting kit tonight. When Putnam gets mine in, I will return that one to Motorsports International or get a credit in Putnam. Weird...no one is picking up at Yamaha in Putnam today.


Koko
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Putnam Kawi is closed Wednesday during the winter months. I am sure they will credit you for full refund, they are pretty good about that stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I picked up the winch mount today at MI. Makes sense why Putnam Kawi didn't answer today (slappin myself in the head). Although I did check the website and it made no mention of being closed on Wednesday. I'll just take the credit and apply it to filter/oil/ or maybe a thumb warmer!


Koko
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
well its snowing right now. they say up to 6". i guess we will have to wait and see.

koko, good luck getting your parts, and getting them installed. just a note, i try not to deal with dealerships, to many bad experiences, and lack of knowledge from the people behind the counter.

when ordering stuff, i usually use shadetree, and cabelas. just my .02.

michael
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top