Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here on this site, I have been reading your threads for a while but I am now a member. I have a 2005 grizzly that I could not love any more, I have made some mods and plan on making many more, it is awesome what you can do with these machines. I have added a K&N power kit and I have also cut the exaust pipe and gutted it then I welded it back together I also cut the snout out of the tip, so that I still have my spark arrester but I have better flow, wow what a difference it is really mean now I love to go around a pull wheelies and jump with it, its fun to see the look on peoples faces when you pull a grizzly up on two wheels and ride it out for a ways. well just wanted to share some of my thoughts about the grizz, looking forward to hearing other thoughts about the grizz.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Welcome to the site TTTT,

Sounds like you have that Grizz really singing (pulling wheelies).

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome to the site, I agree 100% they are an awesome quad, enjoy......Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
kinda new myself,,, a couple of weeks i think,,, I agree with doolin64,,,, pictures of the exhaust mod,,, welcome aboard,,,

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome to tuff to tame,

I did the same with my exhaust, except I put on a 2" power tip, huge boost in airflow. Goes like a bomb, pity the Grizzly body can't handle the power though!! Axles keep popping out!

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Welcome to the site To Tuff. Glade to here you are enjoying your grizz, I know I sure do.

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get some pics and put them on here to show , I hope that I dont have the axle problem that you talk about beast, that would definateley bring a guy down!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts