Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking on tires for a week or 2. I'm wanting a good all around tire with side wall protection, for trail and creak riding. it sounds like big horn or swanp fox are good all condiction tires. what would be a good web site to get these 2 tires and are there any other tires I should look at. Thanks

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
laramp.com

Good folks, good prices.
I have bighorns and the sidewall protection is great. Add that to ITP type 5 or above and you get a good setup.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I have bighorns, and I will be replacing with bighorns again soon! Best all round (non mud) tyre!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Grizzinator,

I can see from your profile that you have "Big Goombahs" on your Grizzly. I was wondering where you can get some of the "BIG GOOMBAHS". I must only have "little goombahs" because there are a lot of places that my Grizzly will not go due to "little goombah problems".

Another thing that I am wondering about is the height restrictions? Do "BIG GOOMBAHS" hang down lower and restrict your clearance?

Also, Should future "BIG GOOMBAH" issues be covered in the General or Suspension section of this forum?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts