Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a place that I can get the plastic covers alone for the clutch weights. or do I have to buy a clutch weight kit to get them, it doesn't show them on the parts list.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have heard others ask about this and I don't believe that I have ever seen a solid answer. An aftermarket clutch kit does not include the covers you have to use yoiur stock ones. Seems like they should be available from Yamaha.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
dannyK,, you might try here,, i didnt see them, but was not sure what I was looking for either,,,,,, good luck,,,,,,cghttp://www.mrcycles.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Yamaha parts fiche doesn't show the plastic covers as a seperate unit, I have a couple that have some flat spots starting to show on them and wanted to replace them. Both local shops didn't have a set of weights in stock so I could see if they were in fact part of the weight kit from Yamaha, both told me they never sold a set of factory weights, only aftermarket clutch kits and couldn't remember if they came with the plastic covers or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts