Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new custom bumper we built for the Grizz.

·
Registered
382 Posts
that thing is cool, I'd like to have one like that except the area between the rack and the bumper (right in front of the grill) I would like it to be open so I could mount driving lights.

dont know how much money you can make at it but they would def sell on eBay, nice job!

·
Registered
462 Posts
i like everything about it,except you need to weld some sharks teeth on it,lol

that is a nice job

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great job Raxxor, it looks fairly tough especially compared to the stock bumper........Irv

·
Registered
382 Posts
how about mounting a shackle in the middle of your bumper, then you can connect your winch cable to it instead of running it up to the top of your rack? or do you need to be able to grab it from where you have it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i always find myself in some pretty sticky situations so i got it on the front rack for ease of getting pulled or doing the pulling.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Great looking bumper. If you can duplicate it I'm sure you would have no problem selling all you make.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's how I changed my bumper around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry about the last post, the pic must have been to big. I'll take a better pic today so you can see it better. I took two tube bumpers and made what you see on the bike. I also raised the winch fairlead up about 10" so I could get to it better.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Good looking job Fitter, It looks like you eliminated the front stocker completely? Off topic but how do you like your Dalton clutch kit?......Irv

·
Registered
18 Posts
Irv, Thanks! The Dalton cluch kit is a must if you run larger tires. I really like how it changed the shift points on my bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If I remember right it was a moose bumper. It was one of those that bolt on the outside of the factory bumper. It didn't look very good so I cut both of them up and made what you see in the pic. Here is a better pic of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts