Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took pops out today for his first ride, he loved it!! Had a great time! Gotta say the little Grizz is pretty cool, Dad was pretty impressed. We got stopped by the police and they checked us out, all good. We were told some "A" holes have ruined our good riding area though, i guess they are ripping past houses wheelying and leaving garbage all over the place, mostly sport quads and dirt bikers? They said they have to crack down, too many complaints from law abiding citizens? Man i wish people would use common sense! I have ridden this area for years with out any problems. Their bikes are too loud and they are racing each other going up the street!! Idiots! Hopefully we don't lose any more areas? The only place to ride legal now is in the Ganny, if everybody heads there only, it is going to be a zoo!........Irv

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sounds pretty cool, your dad probally had lots of fun. Do you have any pics off the bike or off ur S.E grizz because i want to see how it looks .Here is a pic off my kodiak in Moskoka.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Like LK said Irv,

Where are the pics mate!!

I know what your saying about idiots, we have a few around here as well.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not to sure how to go about adding pictures? I guess i need a digital camera eh? We have a decent video camera that can take stills but i need a card i beleive? If you lads can give me some advice/instructions on how to do it, i will see what i can do? Not the handiest lad on a computer yet?....Irv

1 - 5 of 5 Posts