Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the house i was suppose to start today wasnt ready,so i had the day off,and on the way back home i stopped at the PO,and the rest of my decals were in,so i jumped right on it as soon as i got home

got 4 pic,s in the profile

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
nice looking tank, looks real good on the grizz. which lift kit did you install on your bike, and is it for both front and back. if you have a web site i can look at it, that would be great. once again sharp looking bike.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx STEVE,

i got it from High Lifter,and yes its for the front,and back

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Looks great Hoopharted! Good job. I meant to ask you yesterday, where did you get that skull for your shifter knob? I think it looks pretty cool, wouldn't mind one myself!.......Irv

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Irv,i happened accross it some time last year while researching something else,,,i'll see if i can find the receipt

·
Registered
22 Posts
HooPharted that is cool I'm also curious about the skull shifter and the decals I would luv to something like that on mine I hate have a stock looking bike

·
Registered
45 Posts
great looking bike hoopharted, where is charlestown anyway, i live in sistersville, wva. and have been around most of the state (or so i thought) i am about 32 miles from wheeling and the same distance from parkersburg, i like the stickers and the modifications to your grizz.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont really live in Charlestown,,,i do live in West Virginia

the site wouldnt let me complete the signup to join without a city,and im not comfortable with giving my home town out,even though its a blink,and you missed it kinda town,but really thats even worse,so i got a map out and played pin the tail on the donkey

i keep all of the receipts for each vehical i own in a seperate file,but the skull knob receipt wasnt in there,and its been over a year since i got it,and i really wasnt looking for it,just sorta stumbled accross it while researching something else

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Thanks anyway Hoo, if you can remember where yu got it or come across the receipt some time be sure to let me know, i think it looks awesome on there!.......Irv

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hoo, I found a chrome steel skull shifter knob at Princess Auto today and I was just wondering how you took your old one off? I will post a pic when I get it changed.........Irv

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theres a little plastic cap on the side of the stock knob,,,pry it out,and there is a set screw behind it

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Thanks Hoo, I see what you are talking about, I will get it installed tomorrow. I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea? I think it looks pretty good on there so I had to get one........Irv

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah man,its cool,,,,maybe if you lived next door,lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts