Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to purchase the modification that allows the differential lock speed limiter to be overriden. Also, what are the best fender flares and where is the cheapest place to get them. Any advice or information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I don't know how else to help other than tell you about another site name highlifter.com On there is a guy with the handle grizzhopper, check in his pics/signature and he has tons of pics and info on all kinds of mods/tech tips for the Grizzlies. I believe he is a member on this site as well but from what I have seen he only uses highlifter. He is the resident mechanic/go to guy for sure......Irv

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Grizzkin,

I bought my Yamaha overfenders from my dealer in Darwin. Before I bought them I noticed that there was a big difference in price from all over the US and Canada, so I made a few phone calls first (I saved around $40.00) you may save a few bob atleast. Be-aware that they come in a large box so be mindful of freight charges. I don't know if anyone else makes them.

On the rev limiter thing, try ebay as I am sure that I have seen them somewhere?

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
339 Posts
I agree with Irv, go with Grizzhoppers override directions. You don't have any signature so we don't know what year machine you have but if you are looking for the diff lock override then is has to be an 02 or 03 model because the 04 and up has the override button on the handlebar.

By following Grizzhoppers method I have overridden the difflock and reverse with one switch on my 03 Grizzly. I don't need it often but it sure is nice to have when needed.

·
Registered
462 Posts
i got my over fender kit on ebay for $109 bucks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts