Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I going nuts here or what? There is a thread in Grizzly 660 / General forum that you cannot click on! It was started by Dooling64 on Jan 19th and the last post was by Griznizzle on the same day and has 9 replies. There is no possible way to click on it or post a reply.

There was another thread like this about a week or two ago and I posted a thread about it, but the next day my post was gone (wierd) and the blank thread was gone too. I don't really understand...

I just want to know if I am going crazy or if you all see it too?!?!?

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
You have to be in the "special" club and know the secret handshake.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
i think they do it to make us feel stupid,,, took me forever to get into the last one your talking about,,,,,, keep working on it,,,,,, click on everything you see,,,,,,lol,,,,, kinda the rubic cube of the grizz site,,,, good luck,,,,
but gota tell you, there aint no strippers or anything like that in there,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
its there to keep you clicking so you dont go to screen saver there only trying to help

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
What are you talking about GrizzNJ? I don't see any blank posts, maybe you are going crazy? LOL. Follow CG's instructions and maybe you will get in?...Irv

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you not get the e-mail with the password for that thread?? Even I got it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you not get the e-mail with the password for that thread?? Even I got it!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
When you start a new thread, just click the box that says "ignore Grizzly NJ" then click post!

·
Registered
382 Posts
the computer is a lot like a etch-a-sketch Grizzly NJ, just shake your monitor real good and all the bad stuff goes away :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I subscribed to it and got the link emailed to me, so I got in... Still not sure how the first reply was made though.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
i think that might borderline on cheating,,,,,,, not sure if your a member of the "special club" or not,,,,, guess we will let starky decide,,,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Grizzly NJ, seriously now, we are finished taking the piss out of you now!
When you see a blank post (always doolin64) just click the envelope on the left of where the heading would have been, and you get in!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Jersey came in through the kitchen. I think we are going to have to have a meeting on this. Do we kick him out for cheating or make him president for his inovative thinking.
All in favor of Jersey for president, raise your hands.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Since you figured out how to get in through the back door you are now the Moderator. That's even worse than being president.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Usually boobs get you where you want to go...oh nevermind...lol!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts