Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I need to put out a request for donations to help pay for this site and the bandwidth it uses. I need to raise $500 ASAP for my ISP friend who hosts this server. Bandwidth usage is going up as fast as fuel prices have lately, and his bill is starting to really smart.

We're not in danger of being shut off, but he's a close personal friend of many years, and I don't want to leave him out in the cold.

Donations will get you a "Supporting User" tag under your Displayname on your posts. I've also been working on a plan to implement some "Extended" features for supporting users.

If you're willing to help out (no amount is too small... heck if 100 people donated $5, we'd be set), please click the Donations link in the menu bar and follow the prompts. Please reply here or PM me if you have questions or concerns.

I'm putting this request out to all of the forums I host.

Thanks a bunch!

Rob

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Sent you my donation Rob.

Glad to help out!

Mike

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
you should have mine too!!

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Cool now look at us we are supporting members :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
musta forgot about me,lol

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
rob, you should have mine ( paypal )
and thanks for the site.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I'm in too Rob.

Thanks for the site mate, any help you need.........just ask.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
The information we get here is priceless. Happy to help out Rob.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just sent you a lil' somethin', too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm new as a member but not new to the board.I have picked up a lot from this forum. I'm a FL Griz for the last year but was a WV hillbilly until then. I have sent my donation to you Rob

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Sent a lil too...I love the forum!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
hay rob hows the donations going.bob

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Ya Rob, do we need to start breaking thumbs yet?

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Had to drag out this old thread. Rob never asks for anything. Lots of new members lately,and thank you all for your posts. But nothing is free, despite what the liberals say, so anyone that make a donation to help this site keep going, please help Rob and everyone. Thank you all, T

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
BuMp!

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Hey ROb just sent it in thanks for a great forum.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Thank you Got! I hate to keep harping on this. Thank all the supporters for this great forum! Rob, some features for supporting members only may be a good incentive.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
BuMpA!

We would like to thank our latest donors: Jnyce4ya, Gotsquat716, Big Country, viper19jn for helping keep this forum up and running! Thanks Rob for setting it all up for us!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts