·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Man and I thought I had it BAD!!!!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, thats great. I just had my wedding a few months ago. Then again the wife never would have went for that but it is funny.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I asked my girlfreind!!! She said, "NO WAY". :(

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
What will some one think of next? That is a great idea, quite the imagination!...Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
man,,, I'm staying out of this one too,,,,, you have probably noticed , there are three things I wont discuss with friends,,,,,, race, religion and marriage, the first two I can make an exception, but not here,,,,,, ,,,,,, cg

·
Registered
382 Posts
well, you fellas aint talkin me into gettin hitched so i can upload some crazy a55 pics for everyones enjoyment.....wait that does sound kinda fun....NOT!

G

·
Registered
27 Posts
you guys talk like you ain't never getting married...then when your girl is around and see this post you are probably like... "oh, I was just joking with the guys". or am I the only one that pulls that trick?

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
even I would marry something like that milferd,,, but Im in the okla panhandle,,,,, there is not even anything passing thru here lookin that good,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,, cg

·
Registered
27 Posts
While we was walking thru Wal-Mart last night she seen wedding cakes. She said (sarcastically), if we ever get married we could get one of those cakes for our wedding. I said yeah, then we could put one of those Grizzly cake toppers on it. "You might be a redneck if.... you buy your wedding cake from Wal-Mart and put a 4-wheeler cake topper on it."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts