Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep a few things with me at all times when I am riding. Some of them have saved me a lot of time and money so maybe they can help you guys out too. I keep two cans of Fix-A-Flat duct taped together. I keep a tire plug repair kit with a small pocket knife. A 20 foot tow strap just in case and two clevises for securing a tow line or snatch block. This all fits in my seat box storage area......what do you guys keep?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I have a small metal trunk fixed to my rear rack, it doubles up as a backrest.
Init I keep, 12v Air Compressor, Tyre Repair Kit, Duct Tape, Cable Ties, Some Tools, Winch tree protector, Snatch block, snatch rope, D Shackles, Spark Plug, Torch, Rubber tape, Q20 or WD40 lubricant, Crazy Glue and a set of light duty jump cables. With a family of 4 quads, I have to serve as the back up / recovery vehicle.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Ok I carry first aid kit, tow strap, tire repair kit, a fold up Sears socket set with plires and multi point screwdriver ( its all in a zipper like case), zip ties (zip ties), think thats about it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some great ideas there. I am going to now start carring zip ties and super glue since they dont weigh much and could potential fix lights or plastic in a pinch! Good ides, please keep them coming!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
mini air compressor, tire plug/repair kit, first aid kit, and small amount of basic tools....

·
Registered
27 Posts
I carry 12v air compressor, mastercraft rachet set,a liter of oil,sparkplug,tire repair kit,20ft tow rope,multi purpose screwdriver,needle nose plyers,cv boot,ties, i think thts about it.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
hand air pump/fuel transfer pump, rachet set, tire plugs, snatch block and my 375 winchester h&h mag.(for polar bears )and 10 gallons of gas.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I also bring a flashlight, a spare sparkplug and spare light bulbs.

Familiar w/ Murphy's Law? Guess what happenned to me.... Lost both headlights at the same time while it was pitch black. I had no spare bulbs or flashlight. Took the ditch (2 feet deep in snow), had no winch at the time....and the wife was taking her first ride!!!! I swear.... :)

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I am usually hunting so I have large 1st-aid kit, gps, compass, knives and gerber multi-tool, torch, air compressor and tyre plugs, water, fuel, extra rope for winching and lashing down loads, 1/4 drive socket set and other tools and a multitude of nick nacks.

Seems like a lot.............................because it is. :)

Cheers Noel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts