Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading an old thread about windshields and fairings and some of you were asking about blue fairings. Here is a picture of the one I bought except mine is black. The web site is
www.ATVwindshields.com

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Good looking machine there Starky I really like the way it all goes togeather.

Where did you get the foot rests that come down the rear fenders? And what brand are they? Thanks!

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a nice looking Grizzly, but it's not mine. This picture is from the windshield web site.
I have seen these foot rests somewhere, but I can't remember where. It could have been in Dennis kirk.
The whole package on this quad is very sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The foot rests are made by Kimpex and run about $45 a set. I just did a search for Kimpex ATV seats and found them on the ATVTIRE web site.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
LOL well I guess if I read your first statement a little closer I might have figured it out that is was not yours..oh well

But hey thanks on the info and the search, even though I do not carry anyone on the back they look like something I may want to build or just even buy for a little fender protection in the woods.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The foot rests look pretty simple. It's just square tubing that bolts to the rear rack and follows the fender down to the floor board. The actual foot rest is adjustable. It seems like a "must have" if you carry passengers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts