Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appreciate all the reply's you have given me! I just went to an ATV place (Frog's Bogs ATV Trails) with trails, mud pits, hills, sand, tight trails, wide open roads and bridges over a creek! It was awesome riding! The people who own the place let me ride for free because I know the people who live around there and I only live 2.5 miles from there! I rode my Grizzly 660 and my dad rode the beartracker 230. It's about 150 acres of trails! We got lost about for about 30 minutes and I found the way back through the tight trails. They have about 5 miles or more of winding trails! I can't wait to go back. They have some crazy people there with sport quads. The other crazy people have modded out Quads and one guy has 29 inch tires on his Honda Rubicon 500! One guy tore up the belt on his Kawasaki Brute Force 750! He went too deep in the mud and belt must have got water in there and started shredding up! The guy on his Honda Rubicon 500 broke his rear axle riding too rough! They have as many as 80 quads on the weekends! I just ordered a K&N air filter, 2 oil filters, 2 spark plugs and 6 quarts of Yamahalube 20W40 oil for my Grizzly 660. I've got to change the oil as soon as I get the oil filter.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts