Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wheels and tyres finally turned up today.......heehaa.

I only had enough time to fit them and go for a 1 minute ride out the back, they felt great. They look really good on the Blue Meanie, I will post some pics on the week end when I get back from hunting (last trip till the end of the WET).

Thanks Marine for going through the hassle of packing and shipping, your a CHAMP..................

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Congrats Interceptor! I wish I could afford both tires and wheels. I hope to get some new skins before to long. Kenda Bear Claws I am thinking? The new wheels will have to wait a while yet. What did you end up getting?....Irv

·
Registered
462 Posts
ahhhhh,,,,nothing like new meats,,,,,lol

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Looking forward to the pics mate.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi lads,

I bought Marines old (new) wheels, ITP type 5's and ITP mudlites 26's.

I took the blue meanie for a quick spin again this arvo..........MAN I can really throw it around now. What a huge difference the wider offset has made.

Pics will follow soon.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey man, glad that you are enjoying them!!

They definilty allow you to give the ol' bike a run for her money. Wait until you get off into some sloppy nasty stuff, they will realy suprise you!!

I look forward to seeing the pictures!

If you couldn't tell, I had a difficult time packaging them up LOL!! I tried it several times and got told that they won't ship them as I had them...I appologize for all the tape.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries mate,

They cleaned up a treat and they sure do look great.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Any Pics yet Interceptor? We need pics!!.........Irv

1 - 8 of 8 Posts