Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'05Grizz ready for first service @ the dealer. Just wanted to know what they charge for the first service. Does it include all fluid changes,plug, and a valve check ? I am taking it to another dealer than whom I bought it from (to far away !). Just checking to see if this service cost is the same across the board. My '05 Sportsman 500 first service cost 150 and they replaced everything ! Thanks Guys. Doug.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
My dealer wanted $250.00 Canadian to change the oil/filter and diffs! I asked if they checked the valves and they said no. They said they would look at coolant level and have a general look at the quad. I said thanks but no thanks, I will do all that myself for $250.00. Pretty much a rip off in my opinion! Good Luck.........Irv

·
Registered
34 Posts
Get yourself a good service manual. These things aren't as hard to work on as you might think. When you get done, you'll say "wow, that was easy. And I saved a bunch of money too!!"

·
Registered
16 Posts
I took mine to the dealer for the first service. They changed all the fluids, checked the valves, and did a complete check on the machine. $200. From now on I will do this on my own. I figured if there was anything wrong it would be easier to get warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts