Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone found circlips for the front axles or something to replace the clips I need a quick fix Yamaha-ha-ha-ha says it will take 5 days to get one. Do those guys stock anything? I have found the dealers here in south florida are the worst people for any kind of help I have never been able to walk in a yamaha shop and walk back out with the part I needed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NEVER MIND MY POST! I figured out how to fix it in a pinch. But for those of you who dont know or sctatched your head and drew a blank a cir clip from your stock piston (that holds the wrist pin in) is just about the same size, with a little customizing, it will get you through the weekend and then some and ussaly you can find them at any auto part store or if you are like me and have pistons of all sizes laying around you can fix it up pretty quick. unless your yamaha dealer is unlike the ones we have around here and stock them then by all means by the right part but me I have to wait a week for any part I get including brakes!! So theirs a quick fix for ya, just go to your auto parts store or find a buddy with a wrist pin clip and you are back riding in an hour.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts