Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,,,got a question,, had my grizz jacked up in the ft. in two wheel drive,, when I spin the left wheel it is smooth,,, when I spin the right I can hear and feel a small clunking sound,, im sure it is the ring and pinion, but not sure if it is supposed to be that noticable,,,, can anyone check theirs for me,,,,,,,, thanks,,,, ,,,, ,,, cg

·
Registered
462 Posts
bike is still in the shop CG,had to wait to get a new belt in,i figured while they are already in there putting in the clutch kit,might as well put a new belt on

hopefully i'll get it back tomorrow,i'll check

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
CG, i asked that same question some time ago? From what i remember that is because of the front diff lock/pinion and how it is designed? Mine does the exact same thing and i thought some thing was wrong as well. I received some replies and everybody said their's was the same way. Nothing to worry about....Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks irv,,, I must have missed your question or I just cant remember it,,,,, anyway, I'm glad to hear it,,, got 1000 miles now and so far no problems,,,, thanks again,,, ,,,, ,,, ,,,, ,,, ,,,, ,,,cg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts