Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new trails to ride and new people to ride with in the Augusta area. We ride in Glascock county alot and would like to find new areas to explore.Let's hear from some other swamp riders.

·
Registered
162 Posts
from richmond hill GA ..5 miles south of savannah

·
Registered
40 Posts
i am from savannah,ga looking for places to ride too. tji where did you get your wheels and tires from and what price? do you like them? 27x9x14 front 27x11x14 rear right?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered mine from www.mud-throwers.com. I paid around $900 for the big foot kit with lug nuts and center caps. They are awesome in my opinion, I have had them in places the stock tires just could not pull through and in 2 wheel drive they take most stuff in stride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WWW.CREEKBOTTOMTRAILRIDES.COM
We are in Doles Georgia. We have 500 acres of mud water and trails. Our next open weekend is March 17th and 18th. Hope to see ya their sometime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
dixieandbacon,
check the classifieds, items for sale.
There is a set of 27" mudlite xtr's with 14" black c-series 7 wheels for $525.
They are less than 1 month old and have less than 50 miles on them. Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys- I've ridden in Blairsville Ga, and found it to be a lot of fun. There are lots of rocky trails that range from moderate to difficult, a few of the hills just plain nasty. Lots of dirt hill climbs, overall very fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know it might be a haul, but I just posted a topic above yours about a riding area in Gadsden, Al. I went there this weekend and had a blast!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts