Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, went for a good ride on saturday! put on 32 miles and ran into mud snow water and rocks. and got to take out some critters on the way! first real ride to check out the new kendas and i really like them. i also love the "new" tip! i can really feel the difference in the low end i also have made some air box vents and i can really power through some snow and mud. i love my griz i can put the hammer down and the griz just keeps asking for more and getting anything i ask of it done! the tires are great and i have no doubt that the stock crappy dunlaps would have left me stuck or not making a snow or mud covered hill to the top. i was making up hill progress in about 12 inches of wet heavy crystally snow. i will get some pics posted soon. later, Marinegriz.

·
Registered
113 Posts
sounds like a great trip. what kind of vents did you add to your box? I did a plug chop this weekend, the first after powertip and airfilter changes. It was just about perfect with no jetting changes. Have you checked yours? Can't what to see the px. walt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts