Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Winch gave up on me last fall causing all sorts of electrical problems on my 02 Grizz. I wrote to Warn, they asked me to send the Winch for inspection. 2 weeks later they called me back a gave me the probable reasons for the winch failure. The guy asked me what could Warn do to help me. I asked for a new winch, he agreed.

I got the winch installed this morning...can't wait to try it out. I often ride alone and a winch will definitely provide more security and peace of mind, especially in this part of Canada where we get lots of snow in the winter and plenty of mud in the spring/summer

Kudos to Warn!

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Just wondering, did you have to send your old one in or did they just send you a new one?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Just wondering, did you have to send your old one in or did they just send you a new one?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They asked me to send the old one in so they could inspect it and identify the cause of the problem. They sent me a new 2500lb...my old one was a 2000lb

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Wow, hey to go GrizzFan, that is something you don't hear about every day! A company that actually stands behind their product in this day and age! I guess I will be buying Warn Winches for as long as i am ATVing..

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Even here in South Africa, WARN gives great back up service!

PS, change to synthetic rope, you get 30 meters instead of 15 meters and a higher load limit. Also it wont kill you when it snaps! you just tie a knot in it and carry on!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts