Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like they finally have 2 options for a rear bumper.....

1),,,,grab bar,polished aluminum http://prm-atv.com

2),,,,single tube,black powder coated type bumper http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/accessories

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Decisions, decisions eh? Kinda of what i am going through with the whole tire thing! I guess what ever fits your needs best and what you like best? Good Luck.......Irv

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics of the rear grab bar on your grizz Hoo been looking at that for a little while now but always wanted to see a better pic of it on a machine. :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know,me too,it should have been here by now

something dawned on me the other day while i was working on the bike,i hope the grab bar works OK with the over fenders on,,,i may have to fabricate some brackets,,,,the pic with it on on the web site,that bike didnt have over fenders

i kinda wish i had found the tube bumper before i bough the grab bar,,,just have to wait ,and see i guess

i did buy the temp guage from High Lifter,they said it shipped yesterday,should get it fairly fast,,,Georgia to West Virginia

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got the pics in the profile,,,,looks really good with the aluminum rear bash,and CV guards,,,,i diid have to trim a little bit of the over fenders to relieve the plastic a little bit,,,,i forgot to get a close up of the trimming,,,,will add it this weekend

also picked up a differant set of shock wears,,,the others were kinda plain,and these seem to fit much better

·
Registered
701 Posts
Look good but odd, how your exhaust would blow right into it. Does it make a weird buffering sound like if you hold your hand by the exhaust?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i thought it would too,but no,,,that muffler is "poppy" anyways

its probably 2 inchs lower than what they intended,but i had too in order to make it work with the over fenders

it looks much nicer in person

1 - 8 of 8 Posts