Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
great pictures, how do you like the mud lites? i have the 589's but i am thinking about the mud lites for less weight. and that sure looks like a fun way of washing them off, always costs me a few bucks to have my girls to wash it off with the garden hose

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great Pics little kodie! How did they work in that nasty mud hole? Where did you get them from? Royal? Keep them coming........Irv

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The mud lites are working out great. Irv we did pick them up from Royal, We made it through mud holes that the stock tires didn't. Here's a picture of some of our group, the 1997 King Quad in the front is one of our oldest bikes. It has hit so many trees we have lost count and it still keeps on ticking.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Where do you guy's ride at Little Kodie? You posted a pic back in the summer and it looked liked the Ganny/Burketon area? Have you ever ridden there?...Irv

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Irv, We do alot of riding at our cottage about 1 1/2 hours away from our home. The place is called Wasaga Beach. In the fall is the best time we can ride on the road, beach, snowmobile trails, Not too many people around.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another uncle of mine's new 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700. I know it's not a popular bike here but I think it looks nice.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Myself on the same uncle's 2002 Scrambler 500. Man can this machine move!!!!

He's a Polaris fan.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts