Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C-mon folks, we've got to get some more interaction going here. I've been trying to get more people around here turned on to the site. I'm gona try to get the dealer I got the grizzly from to post a small add for the site. Lets try to keep Ol' RobG bussy here.

Scott

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeah I agree, I log in to this site every day....and every day there MIGHT be one new thread...

Is riding the Grizzly so much fun that we don't have time to post LOL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Am I miising something or is there an easier way to post photos? at the moment I have to load them into my profile then add them to a thread, this sucks as I don't have time, as all my spare time is spent riding!!! If I could post photos directly into threads would be a lot easier therefor promoting more use of this great forum. If I am just being dumb and there is a faster way please let me know.

·
Registered
341 Posts
The only way I know of is exactly how you discribed it, which indeed does suck big time. I wish(and I said this before) there was a photo gallery so we wouldn't have to use Profile. I do realize there is a link option above and I have visited the links many times. I wonder if we could possibly post links there to a Photo Albums of some sort????

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Sorry folks, that's how you add photos right now. I know it sucks. I did it that way because we needed a FAST way to add photos (compared to not at all) and was able to whip up the feature within an hour.

As soon as I can find the TIME, I have plans for a whole new Gallery section that'll make photo management a lot easier. The best part is at least 50% of it is already written -- I wrote it for my ATVExplorers site last year, so I'll steal the code from there and add it here.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can't whip up a way to upload to your profile AND attach it to a post all at once...

Rob

·
Registered
701 Posts
I wish this was more active too. I think theres too many sections broken done. There should be the current Grizzly 660 section and then just one for evertyhing else. If the site grows to the point where we need those breakouts then add them down the road. having all these section really makes it look like there no action in the forum. Anychance of making a paypal donate space? So we could help pay the cost for a faster server?

Koko

·
Registered
41 Posts
I log on ever day also, but I find it slow to load. I know you tried to speed it up a couple of weeks ago and something happened. Is that still out of the question?

Sailorman3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wanna try to get ahold of John Hanna he is the webmaster at classicbroncos.com he did a great deal of tweaking on his sight and it ROCKS just a suggestion I visit every day as well lately and don't stay to play long :'P
HP1

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I check use this site everyday as well, but when the summer gets here? This site can get very slow at times!! If there is a way Rob to try again speeding it up i am sure that more people would use it? It is a great forum and has been very helpful/informative for me so far. Is advertising this site on other forums not a good idea? or does it really matter?........Irv

1 - 9 of 9 Posts