Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the February Issue of "Dirt Wheels" on Page 46. I haven't gotten a copy of the issue yet, but a friend was telling me I am in it in the center of the page. I can't wait to grab the copy tomorrow!

Dawn

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Tommorrow! i'd running to the store tonight. I'll be checking that out too. You'll have to scan us picture and display it. Now that your nationally published will you still talk with us ordinary people? lol Congats!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
That is way cool. Take a picture of it and post it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Dawn,

If you pick up enough magazines, I'll take a signed copy. ha ha

Hey, is that Hollywood calling?

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...ok, you little people...I know I have stepped on a lot of you to get to the top...but yes, for $20 I will sign a copy of your magazine. Please provide your own copy at your own expense and your own pen. LOL!

Sweet...Hollywood? I wouldn't mind driving the Grizzly down RODEO Drive...LOL!

Yeah, I'm picking up my copy today...I wanted to drive back to town when I heard about it...but I didn't. Now that shows I don't have to big of an ego, doesn't it? I mean it was 11 p.m. and I didn't call every friend I had...instead I posted it on every friggin forum I was a member of...NOT...just the ones I liked like this one and of course my own personal favorite...ready for plug...

REBEL OUTLAWS FORUM
http://rebeloutlaws04.proboards31.com

Alright, back to being normal...anyone have a needle to deflate my ego? LOL!

Dawn
Team Rebel Outlaws

·
Registered
462 Posts
ROFL!!!!,,,i dont get dirt wheels,i get a couple others,ill have to pick a copy up,,,thats awsome,congrats

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Ha ha thats sweet have it sitting in front of me right now. COOL :)

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Well done Dawn,

I will keep an eye out for it.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Congrats Dawn, I would be very proud myself! I will have to keep my eye open for it........Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
lucky girl,,, the only mag I ever made was trailer trash monthly,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,,do I have to pay shipping if I want a autographed copy,,,,,, ,,,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well countrygrizz, I guess not...I'll pay for the shipping...just don't expect it overnight...LOL!

You all are awesome!

Dawn

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I took a look and found you in there, tearing up the sand- good deal!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
We don't get Dirt Wheels here, somebody is going to have to take a picture of the picture and post it up.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
come on Dawn where is our pic? please post it here!!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok...here ya go...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Well done Dawn, you do the Grizz Proud!!!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Hey Dawn, I saw a picture of your posse (boy I sure hope I spelled that right) in the October issue that you took. The Rebel Outlaws are getting a lot of Mag. time.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Hey Dawn, I saw a picture of your posse (boy I sure hope I spelled that right) in the October issue that you took. The Rebel Outlaws are getting a lot of Mag. time.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Just in case you missed it the first time I posted it, I posted it twice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts