Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you attach a link so all you have to do is click on it to open it up?

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/NewBike.html#BreakIn

·
Registered
382 Posts
this site does not support html Irv, they'll just have to old school copy-n-paste the link my friend.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Grizznizzle i have seen that on the Rincon forum there has been a few people that can make links but only a few, sure wish I knew how they did it would be alot easier.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Xtreme the easiest way to do is is to use a html editor if you dont feel like googling up the tags, copy-n-paste the code but, again this site doesnt support html code. here is an example of what the code looks like for a statement that says "for the best site on the net Grizzlies click here":

to visit the best site on the net for Grizzlies Click Here! Rob knows far more about this than myself, I'm a aspiring Flash designer and not that good with old fashoined html.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Don't work for me the only way I new of doing it was to just copy the http adress and past it, where do you get the code from?

·
Registered
382 Posts
the link in my last post doesnt work for you? thats strange it works perfect here, I just used FrontPage 2003 to write it and then copied it.

when you mouse over the blue portion your cursor doesnt switch to a hand?

·
Registered
382 Posts
it works on two diff computers here Xtreme, when you mouse over the link not only will your cursor change to a hand but if you look in the bottom left hand corner of your browser window you'll see what the address the link points to.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
No sorry I did not mean your link did not worked, worked fine for me but when I try doing something like that all I get is the address to show up but I see it sounds like you are using a diferent program to get the code?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'll send you the code email and then all you have to do is save it as a txt file, edit it, when you're done use "save as" command but give it a .htm extension...its not hard you'll see.

I have FrontPage 2000 I can send to you on disc that I cracked if you like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts