Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trails opened 4/1 at my club. What a freaking great machine this Grizzly is. The ony Grizzly in my club made me proud and left some other guys shaking there heads. I was following a 2006 king Quad who got stuck, not only did I pull him out but also went threw the same mud hole with no problem.He had stock tires and I have mud lites but so what. This thing does everthing you ask it to do .What a blast I had all day. I think there may be some more Grizzlys around in hte near future.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I agree ridehard, mine still impresses the **** out of me. The more you get use to it the more your going to love it. Just maintain it properly and it will keep on giving!.......Irv

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Another satisfied customer. It even gets better when you make a few standard modifications.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Ride Hard, that's how it goes down here too. It starts out with one Grizz and just like rabbits they multiply. I ride with a group of about 10 quads, seven are Grizzly's, there used to be only one Grizz in this group.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just got back from a ride today three grizzlys, and two hondas. Went up a HUGE waterfall!!!!!! Also got to check some abandened mines....also got to try the new mud lites!!!!!Pics are here, and am waiting on some action pics of the waterfall!!! Will post as soon as they come my way

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Sounds like a great time, keep the pictures comming.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ride Hard....Did you get your machine at Speed & Sport? Keep your stock tires handy if you have to go back for warranty they do not flex much if you have any modifications.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Can't wait to see more pics :)

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Thats some cool terrain you got there. Looks like the Yamaha's are taking over in your group. Nice pictures, thanks for sharin'

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice pics. Nice area, looks close to what we do here in Arizona.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great pics cblood, keep them coming........Irv

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Outstanding pictures. That hillclimb looked narley. Thanks for posting them.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great pics cblood,

Keep em coming.

Cheers Noel

1 - 20 of 29 Posts