Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and 4 buddies of mine decide to go for a ride down at a local spot and unload. Well it was a pretty good ride untill we get back. we get back and this guy pulls up and says that we can't be in this parking lot which is a public conservation lot. Well the guys says we rutted the lot up and told us to fix it and he wouldn't call the law. so we said okay and proceeded t clean it up. The guys watched us and said okay you boys can go now and drives off. Well, on the way home we pass him and the conservation agent. And later that afternoon we find out that there is a warrant out for our arrest. Then later the sherrif said it was baunch of **** and told us they would drop it. The today the deputy sherrif calls and said cgrges are being pressed then calls back and sais they won't pressed. then he say later when he came to my friends house htat he doesn't know yet. So I could be going to jail or something any minute for some stupid **** like this. A PARKING LOT. The guy that busted us commited a greater crime thatn we. He wasn't supposed to be on the levy at flood stage . Well hbe was and wanted to come down and B**** at us. If you ask me this is alot of trouble for a parking lot. But if someone breaks into your pickup they give them an overnighter in jail and put them on the sreet. But they draw this thing out for 3 days over a little damage to a parking lot that we cleaned up. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Not real sure what to say other than it sounds like alot of bull s**t. Sounds like it all depends what kind of mood the guy is in if he wants to press charges or not. How long can they draw this thing out and still take you to jail?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Good to here you will still be with us..lol :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts