Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought I would add another pic,,, this is the main reason I bought a grizzly, to help out on the farm,,, here it is headed to the field with me,,, countrygrizz

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
DITTO

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doolin64----yea,,,, the grizz gives me a way to get in for dinner or if something should break(farmers never breakdown),,,If Im not done with the field at the end of the day I leave the tractor in the field, also the trailer,,,or I can pull the trailer with the grizz if I need to..... later,,, countrygrizz

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guess you all can tell I'm bored so posting some pics,,,,, this is another one of grizz at work,,, this time checking cattle,,,, notice how mud builds up on the lower part of back fenders,,, dont mind getting the whole thing muddy but it kinda sucked having it clean and just a little mudhole causing all that mud buildup,,,, today I made some flaps that hang down about 4 inches,,, cured the problem,,,,,,, ok,,,, more pics people,,,, I hate to be the picture hog on here,,,,,later,,, countrygrizz

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Hi CG

I just noticed on the last pic that you have the flares, but still suffer the mud buildup. I have set of flares to fit, I thought they were going to stop this from happening.......Bugger......

Great pics as well, keep em coming.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I just bought 2 sets for our quads. This is kind of depressing. The mud flap idea sure sounds good.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is a shot of the mudflap,,,, it helped a bunch,, still get a little mud, but not much, I think if I was doing it over I would hang them down a little more,,,got the rubber mat out of cabelas, made a brace to go over it on the inside to keep it from ripping out and fastened it on with some bolts and caps left over from the fender flares I put on the toyota,,,, ,,,, ,,, cg

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Great idea countrygrizz, ging to have to look into that myself. BTW keep the pics coming :)

Mike

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Nice work CG,

I agree keep the pics coming.

Cheers Noel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts