Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robg, or anyone that might know:

I am looking for the service manual for the 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660. Rob on the Rincon owners forum the service manual was posted for download. Is there anyone here that can do the same?? I would LOVE to have the service manual for this bike (espically if I want to do all the service). I have NO idea how to get into the plastics and where everything is being as I have had honda's nearly as long as I have walked the earth LOL...

If anyone has any info please PM me or something and maybe we can work something out. I would REALLY like to have a copy of the manual

·
Registered
341 Posts
Champ306,

PM me your email addy and I will send it to you. Its a very useful tool when doing any work on the Grizzly.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Can you please send me the link?
Thanks?

·
Registered
55 Posts
blue_grizzly_04,
Do you still have the service manual of the '04 model ?
Thx

·
Registered
462 Posts
hey have very affordable service,owners,and parts manuals all on disc on ebay,i bought one for 5 bucks

the only drag is you have to print whats pertenant to the task your presently working on,to have it at your bike while your working,but for 5 bucks,only free can beat it

·
Registered
701 Posts
Someone on the board here sent me the manual in an email. Then I just printed all the odd pages put the paper back in for the even, three hole punched and threw it in a binder. Voila...free service manual compliments of my work.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
doolin, can you email me the manual?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I do...

Fortunately i have broadband at home and the office!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
John, Thanks much appreciated!!! The link works I am currently printing it out, Yes all 408 pages!!!

Your email says youre away for the week. Riding the Grizzly I hope!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
man beast,by the time you buy a new ink cartridge,you could have bought a hard copy

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
printed on a TEKTRONIX PHASER 850, 2 pages per side, both sides of the page, not too thick!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too, would like to get a copy of the service manual for an 06 Grizzly. I would appreciate anyone willing to help me out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts