Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed in your sig, that your original site was F-body.org. that was the first site I found when my opti was crapping out. that site saved me hundreds over the years. Great site great info, thanks again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Robg! I finally got in after you sent the second e-mail confirmation
THANKS!
I might not get to get in here and talk everyday,but I sure am proud somebody got around to making a web site for people that own grizzlys and for the ones who wished they did.
I own a 2002 660 grizzly that has just been retrofitted with the heat kit
yamaha has so been so kind to recall for some of the first ones that have been having problems with stalling in just shallow creek crossings and fuel tanks that were boiling fuel.
So far it is working great!This kit included the louvered side panels,insulation under the fuel tank,insulated fuel line,and some other adjustments that was needed to correct the problems.
Just want to know if some of the other atv companys ever got around
to correcting a problem their consumers were having like yamaha has done?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey RobG!

There has not been any new updates to this forum in a few days! Is everydody out to lunch or what?Keep this forum alive so it can stand with some of the other sites out there that are associated with the other wheelier manufactors!

·
Registered
56 Posts
RobG !

Looks like the site is starting to take off pretty good.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Have to agree with you on that one swampy Joe. Starting to get some good threads started on here now. I know I really enjoy them, and they helped me out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey RobG,

New to the site and think its great, already posted and gotten some good feedback. Also had a few other questions answered while reading some of the other threads.
Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Thanks to everybody for the kind words! I'm very pleased to see this site getting more traffic. Hopefully it will continue to grow. The Rincon site is doing quite well, and between these two sites, it proves that you can have a site dedicated to one machine, and it facilitates much better information exchange, and eliminates most flames and trolls.

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts