Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.highlifter.com/magazine/

Has anyone seen High Lifters on-line magazine? I just found it a couple days ago and there is some pretty good information in it. They have a Grizzly Hop-up article and if you go back in the archives there is an article on changing the clutch on a 03 Grizzly. Check it out.

Also, what do you think about the guys view on bow hunting and ATVs?

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Starky,

I just flicked through through the article on Bowhunting and ATVing.

All I can say is ....."whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The magazine is pretty good although they could use more up-to-date information.
As far as the bowhunting article goes, that guy is amazing. He can put 4 out of 5 arrows in a 1.5 inch circle at 40 yards. I shoot with some of the best archars in N. Dakota who compete with the best archars in the nation and I bet not one of them can put 4 out of 5 arrows in the X ring at 40 yards.
I would love to shoot against this guy.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Starky,

I have never been one to bag someone that says he can do this or that unless I have seen them in action, but you are right this guy is better than anyone I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys really go through so much crap in regards to scent and so on?

I mean I don't wear aftershave and stuff when I hunt but man this guy is over the top............or is the hunting so hard over there that you need to do this just to have chance????????

I have no idea obviously about hunting in the US but .........

Cheers Noel

P.S. loved the emu pic, I am still laughing.....................

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This guy is just strange. You do what you can to control your scent but mostly you position yourself down wind. I was building a tree stand once and hag my 4-wheeler right under my tree. Deer came walking in while I was sawing branches. As soon as you think you have them figured out, they will surprise you.

Glad you liked the picture, figured you guys were related some how.

·
Registered
462 Posts
ive gotton more deer going to my stand,than actually sitt'n in it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts