Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using the Highlifter MST tires? I just saw those and have the sizes I would like to run. Are they any good? Havent seen anybody here runnig them.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
They're a nice looking all-around tire, but a little expensive if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Check out www.atvonlinemagazine.com and click on "index" This guy(Greg) runs this site for fellow atver's and he has a ton of great info and videos of almost anything related to atv's. It is not a forum just lots of comparisons and info.....Irv

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any idea how rough they ride or wear since they are a bias tire?? I want to go a bit wider on the front and rear tires. Thats why I liked these tires. 9" for the front and an 11" on the rear wheels. I dont do extreme mudding. But quite a few people have said these were a pretty good tire,

·
Registered
701 Posts
I ran them, liked them a lot. But didn't like the power loss I had with the 26's. Great trail, great traction. But on pavement over 30mph the handlebars shook pretty bad.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doolin,

I want to stick with the 25's but wider. So the bars shook pretty bad huh. I wouldnt mind the ML XTR's but they dont come sizes id like. Id like to put a wider tire both front and rear. Or will it even be beneficial? Or should I just go for the XTR's??

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im switching gears again. How about the Carlisle ACT radials? Look like a pretty nice tire for all around riding. Plus its a radial. Anybody using them?? Comments?

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Im running the carlisle act,, but havent got a lot of miles on them yet,,, havent had them in the mud but I figure they should be pretty good,,,,, if I remember right i think dannyk has them also,,, maybe he will chime in, it seems like he has some snow miles on his,,,,, as far as the ride goes, I'm happy with them,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,, cg

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal. Figured they would be a happy medium for tires. What sizes did you go with?? I saw your pic in the profile, tire/wheel combo looks good. Also, are they wearing fairly well??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts