Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any 1 know how 2 disconnect only the hour meter ,i left key on for about 48 hrs ,there would be a wire running in behind dash pannel i thought i could disconnect if i new which 1

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I know how you feel Bonez5, my young lad, I think? left the key on for about 6 hrs or so, i don't really care because i think most people look at the Km's anyways? And sorry i don't know anything about disconnecting the hour meter? I am sure some one will on here? Good luck........Irv

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Bonez5,

I had a look at my manual and it did not really delve into the multi meter other than what colour wires go in and out.

I imagine you would have to get to the insides and disconnect the feed wire at the clock as it is probably a main wire for the ignition.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Yea looked in my manual also and did not really find anything on the dash as for what wires were what. The way it looked they are grouped into 4or so plugs so what ever you unplug to get the hour meter you will be getting something else, and like interceptor said might be ignition.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks anyway just have to grin and bear it i seen grey se grizzly tday looks good 06 model

1 - 5 of 5 Posts