Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

· Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how i get mine there.. 84 chevy k5 350 hot cam, 410 gears 4 inch lift Pro comp mud terrain 33x12.50xR15s

· Premium Member
595 Posts
This is what i pull with, and stay in when I go out riding!

Attachments

· Premium Member
595 Posts
This is what I was pulling but sold it and pick up an 18'x 8.5 enclosed trailer at the factory next week.

· Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Nice rig TJ!

I use either my 2006 Dodge Hemi quad cab or my 02 Jeep TJ I've got a 6x12 tiltingtrailer but I don't have any pics of it.

Here's the Truck...

Here's the Jeep..

· Registered
37 Posts
I just drive down the ally behind my house to get to the woods.I have to cross a few streets.A set of railroad tracks.And a culvert that crosses 3 other sets of railroad tracks.The woods are 8 1/2 blocks from my house.

· Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Every one rigs look great and railwayking2001 how do u like those kendas?

· Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Love those old K5's!

i ride form my yard most of the time, but when i do go to other places i have a 6x8 former pop-up camper that i pull with my '02 silverado.

i have been looking because i NEED a bigger trailer. now that i have 4 quads, i need room to haul 4 quads. i also have a 29' camper and i would like to able to camp AND ride. i could pull a trailer with my wife's suburban and the camper with my truck, but first i need a trailer big enough to haul 4 quads.

Attachments

· Premium Member
7,680 Posts
I used to trailer everywhere, but now I pitch stuff up into the back of the 07 Chevy... My truck bed extenders fold out into eight foot ramps...

· Registered
328 Posts
Bob, how do those extender/ramps work for you? I've been looking at a set but wasn't sure how they'd hold up for the bigger bikes.

· Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gunny I would say that I love ur set up..... Then i saw that da$n blue opal on the front!!!! HA LOL JK Thats a really nice truck im just not a ford guy

Bob! Nice good to see u aint a communist like gunny!!!

Dirt.. Nice rig man i want a cummins so darn bad!!! One day hopfully.. You know what they say id rather be cummin that strokin any day of the week!!!!!!

Hammer07.. You really do need a new trailer but i love that chevy!!!

· Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Pull with Tundra and sometimes 10' utility trailer or mini toy hauler

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,696 Posts
grizzly4x4, i have resurrected about 5 of the '81 to '87 chevy/gmc trucks. i love that old iron, i just can't fit the wife and 3 kids in one, not too mention the price of fuel! here's a pic of my '83 stepside that currently collects dust in my garage.

on a side note, i was offered a 7'x12' box off of a box truck for nothing. now if i start buliding my own trailer, icould make it an enclosed trailer.............

Attachments

· Premium Member
471 Posts
This is my trailer... 2500 lbs axel. Should have spent the extra cash for a galvanized one. Oh well, you learn from your mistakes...

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,696 Posts
jeez, ranger. i thought my trailer was small! you just made me feel a little more secure about the size of my, uhhh, trailer.......

1 - 20 of 151 Posts