Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little survey for curiosity sake. How many miles do members have on thier odometers of their Grizzlies? Mines still new (2005) and i've got 2000km's and a guy i've rode with has 14,000km's . What's considered high milage?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I only have 960 KM's on my 05, I guess I had better get some more riding in! It is coming up to a year old at the end of Febuary........Irv

·
Registered
42 Posts
1100 miles on mine. probably only 100 miles in the last year due to being in the middle of a relo, but will get back to riding this year

·
Registered
86 Posts
1800 Miles on my '04 Grizzly. I rode 1400 miles the first year, changed jobs the 2nd year and slowed down a little.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
My 05 is a year old now and I have 200 miles on it. They didn't let me bring it to Afghanistan with me. The 04 has about 1500 I'm guessing and most of that was done the first year we had it. Mrs. Starky needs to get out more and wheel.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
TO bad starky seems some of them afgans could use a li'l grizz on there ars

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am in the middle of doing clutch cleaning and regreasing have 5059 miles on my 04

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
It would be great to ride around out here but these things keep me from venturing too far off the pavement.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
ya u r right those things are made for hondas & suzukis

·
Registered
701 Posts
Starky, isn't that one of those trash can's that you just step on to open the lid. ;)

In all seriousness, those are some scary poop. My father lost most of his hearing in Vietnam because his friend stepped on one right next to him.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
It's not that I'm afraid of stepping on one, I'm afraid of going home and Mrs. Starky beating the **** out of me for not having all my parts.
They actually fired the guys that were removing these because they kept getting blown up.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Mine is May04 and I have 6500km and 410 hours on it!

·
Registered
256 Posts
2002---12,500 km
Anyone has an idea how many miles we can put on before major engine repair/rebuild?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts