Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as a point of interest, how old are the different griz riders out there? I can see this machine can be riden as wild or conservatively as anyone could want, which makes it really great! On a guess, I would think 25 to 40 for most owners.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
That's just great, you start this thread and don't tell us your age yet expect us to tell you ours? LOL Thats ok. Anyways I'm 32 going on 16, or so I've been told.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
25 to 40 sounds about right.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
All these youngsters on this site!! My Age is printed on the side of the Grizz!! and no Starky it's not 660!! It's 4X4 or 44 LOL!

·
Registered
86 Posts
When I wake up in the morning to go riding I am 25.

By the time I go to bed after riding I am closer to 75.

The good news!! I am still 16 from my ears up!

I don't mind telling you my wife is 48 years old!!! (Boy am I going to catch...)

·
Registered
141 Posts
37 here but i don't act it.(well thats what the wife says anyway)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, that was wrong not to tell my age also. I am 54 this year. My two boys have Polaris machines and I am same age as them when we get out and ride!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was right! My wife was upset with my last comment. She told me to apologize to every one and to act more my age.

So I am sorry for my last comment.

I am more like 18 from the ears up!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I am 41 at the moment, going to be 42 in May 2015 I think? I use to act my age I think until I got my Grizz!...........

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
This year I turned 20 for the 25th time. I don't know if that sounds better than 45 or not.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I am 40 now, but like the others, put me on the the Blue Meanie and I am as mad as a teenager.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
30 and getting younger.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
32...feel and act like i'm 21...just legal...LOL!

·
Registered
32 Posts
58. Getting headaches and going blind taking these blue pills. The Grizz has given me new light and a joy I have not experianced since the Enduro days back in the '80's. Who in the **** is counting years anyhow ?. They are stages ! Just keep me in the saddle !!. Good bye and blow a candle (s) out for me. And for member 585- WOW.

·
Registered
113 Posts
43 with to many hobies and not enough time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
48 going on 20. Still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. And I agree with what Paiute Trail 1 said....the Grizz and all those trails does give one new light and joy. All that mud and trails lovin it,,,woohoo

·
Registered
185 Posts
42 years young today

1 - 20 of 139 Posts