Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rob, I have finaly got it!!

Now I know how your program works!!

This is how you get your new Grizzly ONLINE!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Beast, where did you get that mini Grizz? I have been looking for one for a long time and all I can find are sport quads and polaris atv's? Do you have the company name that makes these? Thanks in advance........Irv

·
Registered
462 Posts
man,,,,and i thought i had it bad,lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I tried to search walmart website with no luck. What is it called ?
Can we find it anywhere else ?

Thx guys.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
I bought some about a month ago,, found it on ebay,, came in a boxed set, a red and blue one,,,,,, on the box it says "yamaha licensed product", made by ertl,, they are 1/18th scale,,, it also says to search their website,,(www.rcertl.com),,,, it also gives the stock no.12689/36914E---Hope this helps,,,,, by the way,,, on the box it also says "ATV'S can be hazardous to operate, the raptor 660 and grizzly are recommended for use only by riders age 16 and older",,,,, guess you cant be too careful..... ..... .... cg

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Irv,

I got mine from http://www.actionfarmtoys.com/outdoor.htm, it was about US$9

contact is:

Lisa Pippin
Action Toys
[email protected]
ph/fax 406-651-8199

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HooPharted, it is all about PASSION man!!!

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
i just checked the ertl site and found nothing,,,, did a search and found one on the site beast got his from,,,,, good luck,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I found mine at Wal-mart. I live near the Ertl store in Iowa and as them about it. They said that they made it for Wal-mart. So that is where I got mine. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Thanks for your help guy's, I guess the Wal-mart up here in my home town doesn't carry them? Or they are all sold out everytime I check? I will try those links and see if I can get one somewhere........Irv

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks guys. I found one, not in the right color :( but I will buy it of course.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Thanks Doolin64, I doubt they sell them in black but thats the color I would want. I guess i could paint it?........Irv

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Picked up mine at the local Wally World also, can never have enough toys..lol

I have about 20 scale models just like the Grizzly :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts